The National Information Centre for Metabolic Diseases
We are committed to fighting metabolic diseases through research, awareness and support. We are the UK's only dedicated organisation to provide information and support on all metabolic diseases to children, adults, families, carers and professionals.
Contact us today to find out how you can help.
Vision & Values
We have one vision and a set of values that underpins everything we do. Both our vision and our values are shared throughout our global organisation.
To maintain and advance our position as the primary provider of Metabolic Disease specific information and support to children, young people, adults, families and professionals in the United Kingdom and to provide information and support to families worldwide, to fund educational and primary research programmes and to investigate treatments and medical services.
Provide Metabolic disease information, support and services to our service users that meet their immediate specific need, to undertake educational services, lobby on their behalf and research disease specific information to satisfy medium term needs and to support world class research into metabolic diseases to meet the long term needs.
Service User Satisfaction
Our service users have chosen to trust us. In return, we must strive to anticipate and understand their needs, enhance their lives and the lives of those they support with our service.
- We value our service users and their trust in us and we will aspire to make their lives richer, more fulfilled and more enlightened in respect of Metabolic Diseases.
- We must always listen and respond to each of our service users.
- We will strive meet our service user requirements by delivering higher quality, more in-depth information, enhanced service value, better and faster than any other organisation.
- We will strive to please our service users in all that we do, anticipating their needs and delivering greater quality, more in-depth information, enhanced service value, better and faster than any other organisation.
Enthusiasm for our people
Exceptional people working together make Climb and the National Information Centre for Metabolic Diseases extremely successful.
We enjoy what we do
- We seek to attract, develop, reward and retain exceptional individuals.
- We believe in empowerment and personal accountability.
- We believe in the power of our teams.
- We know our teams are our strongest asset.
We are driven by a desire to be the best, for our service users, in everything we do.
- We all play our part in delivering services.
- We are all responsible for the delivery of services.
- We seek speed, flexibility and efficiency in all we do.
As the leading provider of family friendly Metabolic Disease specific information we set the standards for excellence for working in a very rare field.
By combining empathy and professionalism with operational efficiency and innovation we are able to extend our standards year on year.
We are committed to be the best in all we do.